Monday, September 27, 2010

Pregnant!....yep still pregnant





So my friends, the reason why I haven't written or done pic's for so long is because, yes it is true, I'm preggers with the third. While we are of Course Very extremely thrilled I also feel like this is the longest sickness that will never end of my life, to put it mildly. I'n not even about to put one of those count down thingys on my blog because every time I look at it I think I will cry. But despite all of that it has been an eventful summer... and we ARE excited for the baby to come!







4 comments:

Julianne said...

Chels that is GREAT news! Congratulations!!! I am so sorry to hear about the long-never-ending sickness. That is too bad but hopefully it will be over soon.

Glad to have you back... we have all missed you!

Kim and Steve said...

Congrats! I am so sorry you are sick. I know the feeling...it totally sucks. Let me know if you need anything.

henderson family said...

Chels!! SO exciting! I HATE pregnancy sick...nothing in the universe compares. I hope it ends soon! So, if we did this how we've done the last 2 that would mean I'd be gettting pregnant pretty quick. Hmmm...how about no?! (: Maybe we'll be off this time around.
Let's get together soon! It's been way too long!

suzi said...

I can't wait to meet baby!

So, um, I just tagged ya...