Sunday, March 7, 2010

In lieu...

Apparently I was taking a three month hiatus from blogging. But I decided to blog in lieu of that awful trend on Facebook in which people put a celebrity whom they "supposedly" look like in place of their current photo. While on Ben's mission, he got some real winners! I had to share only because they truly look NOTHING like him...

None other than Jerry Seinfeld
Billy Joel from Green day
Ooooo he's a looker, Rob Shneider
And I think this one's my favorite only because he really think he looks like him! hahahahah

He kinda looks like this girl too



4 comments:

Jess said...

I love it! Does he know you posted that amazing picture of his twin on here??

henderson family said...

You are too funny...it's amazing how much that girl looks like him...(:
See you Wednesday! I'm excited!

suzi said...

I'm dyin! That is so funny! It makes me want to give Tom a "makeover!"

ashly said...

Love the post! Can't believe you were able to give him the makeover and then even get BEN to smile in the last photo. Mikey would have been glaring at me while I took the pic.